• Join Us!
  • SFG'S log to greatness
  • SFG'S log to greatness
  • SFG'S log to greatness
  • SFG'S log to greatness
  • SFG'S log to greatness
  • SFG'S log to greatness
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: SFG'S log to greatness

sofargone561 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 535
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: SFG'S log to greatness

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness

• SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      Breakfast.

Half of my pancake again, lol one day I'll get the whole thing

Lunch
      10oz chicken 4oz broccoli

Meal #3
      14oz turkey with tomato and red bell pepper
      5oz broccoli

I am freakin beat today. No gym, the Florida heat wave this summer is kicking my ass.

Pick it back up tomorrow probablynwith some shoulders and of course more cardio

Almost finished my gallon, will keep working on it.

Ate meal #3 late and I'm going to bed soon so I'm just going to have about 4oz of spinach with a tomato some jalapeņos and finish my water off for my last meal and hit the sack.
      I never meant to be better than anyone, I was just born that way. Its hard being a god amongst peasants!

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well totally dropped the ball today

Had 2 containers of chciken, one half frozen and one thawed out.

Somehow packed the half frozen chicken for my meals at work todAy

I also forget my apple and my water today!

So no breakfast, lunch was a footling Italian on wheat with lettuce tomato jalapeņos banana pepper, oil vinager salt pepper Mayo and mustard and a bag of this jalapeņos chips not the healthiest but could be worse and today's high card day so whatever

Chest is really sore today so that's good. About to hit the gym and do quick shoulder day and some more cardio.
      Dinner will probably just be 8oz chicken and 2 cups rice and call it a day.
      I never meant to be better than anyone, I was just born that way. Its hard being a god amongst peasants!

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Did a little shoulder workout today, nothing crazy. I had a messed up shoulder so I always go light and just go for volume and pump as much blood in the muscles as I can.

Did seated military press with the machine that takes plates not cables
      Only put 35lbs on each side and did about 6 or 7 sets.

Did seated dumbbell press 3 sets

Cable side last raise 5 sets

Didn't really feel like doing much else, sometimes I get discouraged being a lot weaker then I'm used to.

Did a couple dips and some pull-ups

Did a couple set preacher curls on the machine becuase everyday is arm day

Crushed the stairmill today, this is slowly turning into my favorite thing lol

Did 5 minutes at level 4, 10 minutes at level 5, a couple minutes at level 6 and the last 2 or 3 min at level 7 for a total of 25 minutes.

Going to eat now, 8oz chicken with 2 cups rice. Will probably also have a salad becuase I'm enjoying them right now. Might also help myself t a treat of a rice cake with a tablespoon of peanut butter on it.

I have more everngy and fee better right now then I did all day. The heat really freaking drains you.

I'm really looking forward to about 3 weeks from now

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Ok this log is all over the place. Lol I'll clean it up more as I get more in the habit of logging things personally.
      Baby steps

I subbed out the chicken and rice and decided imsince I messed up today I'll redo it tomorrow.
      I had a nice spinach leaf salad with jalapeņos slices, sun dried tomato slices, a whole cut on the vine tomato, 7oz of tuna and some kens simply vinaigrette dressing. Going to top it off with a rice cake and peanut butter and a sugar free popsicke and a shower.

I'm pretty sore right now. Not going to lie. Other then being really tired lately I fell really good.

Still battling some inner demons but I feel good.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

How ya doin here sfg?
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

SFG, hope you are doing well?
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks for checking in baby.

So update - I did gained back about 25-30 pounds unfortunately but was still down 10-15 overall, so unlike every time before I luckily didn't rebound all the way. I did fall off the diet a little bit but overall was still making mostly health choices.

As many of you know I struggle with mental health pretty frequently. I have come to the realization that drinking is literally killing me. As much as I love a nice nice with dinner and after work when I'm stressed out 1 turns into 5 and the way I mix drinks its just way too much. Its IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight and go into a deficit when your drinking your daily caloric requirement in alcohol and soda alone and that's the main reason I never get results and which in turns makes me lose motivation. My birthday is coming up and I'm not getting younger, I want to meet my grandkids and right now the way I'm going that isn't happening.

I have been sober for since memorial day (I actually stopped drinking a few days before but I had 2 beers in the pool on memorial day, which normally is a very rough day for me. So I'm just using memorial day as my frame of reference for my start.

I have started back full blast on the diet for about 2 weeks not and and have been strict on it. I have logged every meal for 8 days straight now and drinking nothing but water over 1 gallon per day.
      I have no been feeling the bike for cardio so I ordered a treadmill so I can get my steps in. Should be here tomorrow.

I am down 10 pounds since I stopped drinking and started eating right. It's mostly the bloat and water weight but it's a good start.
      I am going a bit extreme and calories are super low but its really put up or shut up time. It was miserable at first but I honestly feel great right now, little tired sometimes but that's to be expected on such low calories.

I wake up, fast for a couple hours.

breakfast (usually not before 10am but I prefer to wait till 12pm or later):
      1 half lemon juiced into a Perrier sparkling water with 1 strike force energy packet.
      3 whole eggs
      1 cup of egg whites
      1 slice of American cheese
      1oz or so of pico de gallo if I have it

Morning supplements:
      krill oil
      multi vitamin
      Vitamin D
      Magnesium
      Vitamin C
      Fiber

Later in the afternoon I have like 30oz of water with 1 liquid IV packet inside. (I work outside most days). It makes me feel better and makes me feel full to hold me over until dinner.

Dinner:
      1 cup of white rice
      28g of reduced fat cheese
      1-3oz of pico de gallo if I have it
      10-12oz of chicken breast cooked in the air fryer
      Some times hot sauce(franks red hot)
      1 Service of lettuce about 85g to help me feel full (this was a game changer)

Protein shake:
      Sometime during the day, usually later in the night after dinner
      1 scoop of CBUM's whey isolate
      1 scoop of a super greens supplements. Ive been using the cholate one from amazon so I don't really notice it in the chocolate shake.

Depending on how I'm feeling and how hungry I am I will eat 1 serving of peanut butter and 1 serving of jelly on 2 keto bread slices either before or after dinner or I will have a smaller portion of chicken and rice as a 3rd meal.

I will up my food intake when I throw in the cardio and workouts. I am shooting for about 1,000 calories below maintenance daily.

I will be running a small TRT+ style cycle here probably starting in about 1 week. 250mg per week test E and 120mg per week Primo.
      I am excited for this after reading the micro dosing thread posted in here recently. I will be making daily SubQ injections of much smaller amounts - about 0.30ml per day.

So that's about it for now. Will setup the treadmill tomorrow and doing adding in cardio and adjusting the calories after about a week of that and figuring that out I will add in some lifts again.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Last nights diet was the same. today so far the same. roughly 12-1300 calories the whole day.

Sometimes I snack on a few pickles when I'm starting to feel hungry, like 2-3 daily as of lately - Kosher dill spears.

Honestly not even really hungry just a little tired at times and brain a little fuzzy. Setting up the treadmill now and resetting my apple watch now to track steps and finally cleaning up the office space a bit. I am hoping to start the cardio tonight and then will continue tomorrow with fasted cardio in the morning. I may split the walking into 2 sessions but probably 2 30 minute sessions per day. Well see how it goes and how many steps and distance I actually get it.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Last nights diet was the same. today so far the same. roughly 12-1300 calories the whole day.

Sometimes I snack on a few pickles when I'm starting to feel hungry, like 2-3 daily as of lately - Kosher dill spears.

Still getting a gallon of water or more per day. I have not had pee this clear since basic training lol.

Honestly not even really hungry just a little tired at times and brain a little fuzzy. Setting up the treadmill now and resetting my apple watch now to track steps and finally cleaning up the office space a bit. I am hoping to start the cardio tonight and then will continue tomorrow with fasted cardio in the morning. I may split the walking into 2 sessions with probably 2 30 minute sessions per day. Well see how it goes and how many steps and distance I actually get it.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Food was exactly the same like I said however I did make 7.55 oz sweet potato's. cut into fry wedges, light brushing of olive oil and salt and pepper then cooked crispy in air fryer. Dipped them in mustard.

did a slower paced cardio roughly 2.6mph on level 6 incline for about half the pace then 2-2.4mph on 3 include the rest. Did roughly 3000 steps for about 35 minutes.
      The goal will be 10,000 steps per day just on the walker + water I do in my normal daily life.

Off to have my shake and greens drink and then bed.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Slept very very well last night and woke up feeling great, Weight hasn't moved in the last 2 days but I'm not trying to focus on just the scale numbers I'm focused on the overall week in term's of the number.

about 30-45 minutes after waking up i did fasted cardio. just over 8,000 steps and just under 4 miles total time was about 90 minutes exactly. So 30 minutes twice a day just wont be enough. More than likely I will be doing 1 hour and 1 hour to ensure I'm hitting a minimum of 10,000 added steps a day however I would prefer the majority of my cardio is fasted so I will shoot for 7,500+ steps in the morning and the rest at night.

Breakfast was a little bigger today:
      3 whole eggs
      1 cup egg whites
      1 slice of keto toast with I cant believe its not butter sprayed on it.
      4oz of chicken.
      1 Perrier with 1/2 lemon squeezed in

I also added a pre and probiotic with digestive enzymes into the mix starting yesterday.

I am going to do this cardio and keep this diet for about a week, see how I feel, weak calories as needed and then start weight training with it.

I am not on any gear and have not been in a long time. I ordered a pretty extensive and more than likely over kill blood test that I will take before starting anything. Once I take that test I will start the little mini cycle of test E and primo and run that for a while. I will probably do another blood test after about 4-6 weeks of that being on that and then every few months from there on out depending on the cycle and what I'm taking. I imagine at least twice a year I will get bloods.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I woke up somehow 1 pound heavier. I am tracking literally every single thing included sauces and condiments so not sure what's up with that. I have not gone over 1,500 calories in a week and some days as low as 1200 so I am expecting a large drop in weight in the next day or 2. I usually will hold weight for 2-3 days gain a little then drop a couple pounds. I'm still figuring out my body again but that's usually what happens.

Tried to do fasted cardio but the wife is out of town and the kids are misbehaving and will not let me work so I only hit 3k steps so far today. I will get my full 10k today don't get me wrong Unbfortinetly it just wont be all fasted. I did just shy of 14k steps totally yesterday and I was a pretty sedentary day I didn't work at all.

I am skipping my supplements this morning and tomorrow morning. Planning to get my bloods drawn hopefully in the next 2-3 days. I should have my gear sometime this week as well so as soon as my blood tests are drawn I ill probably pin the following day.

Between the cold turkey sobriety and the reduced calorie I am very irritable and angry. I have always had a short fuse and my anxiety turns to anger without the drinking to reduce that anxiety and relax me a little I'm just really fucking angry at everything lately and I am not taking anything. I stopped going to the VA for everything so this will kind of be my log and little therapy sessions now I guess.

food will go back to 3 whole egge, 1 cheese slice, 1 cup egg whites

dinner 10-12oz chicken, 1 cup rice, 85g of lettuce

shake - 1 scoop whey iso and 1 scoop super greens

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Yesterday I did another roughly 13k steps 5k of which I did in a sauna suit.

Breakfast was the same

Dinner was chipotle.
      white rice
      double chicken
      mild sauce
      hot sauce
      cheese and lettuce

no shake

I woke up today 275 flat again zero movement on the scale. I'm going to fight it lol.
      I'm not anywhere near my maintenance and not I've added daily fasted cardio so it should be moving.

I am taking my bloods today and my gear should land today as well so I will probably pin that in the morning.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

not to crush your hopes and dreams man but if your metabolism is stalled out then you are going to have to build it back up. seeing that you are in a pretty good def and moving yet the scale isnt moving leads me to figure that your metabolism is stalled out. hopefully when your labs are done you get full thyroid fasted glucose and estrogen in there. i would also pick up a glucose meter and check fasted glucose daily as soon as your wake up. no water no pissing just roll out of bed and check it. if you are about 95 or higher then you are probably insulin resistant which will also prevent weight drops. also check it 2 hours post meals to see how fast it is coming down. all indicators of seeing what the hell is going on. also you cant drive a stalled metabolism down even further, that will eat away tons of muscles and make you feel like dog shit. all things to look at and think about.
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness

• SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      • SFG'S log to greatness
      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      not to crush your hopes and dreams man but if your metabolism is stalled out then you are going to have to build it back up. seeing that you are in a pretty good def and moving yet the scale isnt moving leads me to figure that your metabolism is stalled out. hopefully when your labs are done you get full thyroid fasted glucose and estrogen in there. i would also pick up a glucose meter and check fasted glucose daily as soon as your wake up. no water no pissing just roll out of bed and check it. if you are about 95 or higher then you are probably insulin resistant which will also prevent weight drops. also check it 2 hours post meals to see how fast it is coming down. all indicators of seeing what the hell is going on. also you cant drive a stalled metabolism down even further, that will eat away tons of muscles and make you feel like dog shit. all things to look at and think about.
      Damn I knew a crashed metabolism was a thing but I didn't think it would happen in barely 2 weeks.

I should have the results from the blood testing in 2-3 weeks max according to them. I did the marek health $450 dollar test it has everything I should need to look at and more and it was a fasted test.

What are my options here? Should I increase calories and then start lifting too? That was my game plan anyway. Cardio in the AM lifting in the evening after a few meals and I was going to increase the calories as the work load increased. I didn't think my metabolism should crash out so quickly.